Mother to Mother
A free drop in support group for pregnant women and mothers up through 1 year postpartum!
Talk with other moms about:
- the adjustment to motherhood at all levels
- balancing day-to-day self and baby care
- the range of feelings from depression, anxiety, or feeling overwhelmed to love and joy
MotherWoman Groups are:
- safe, confidential spaces, where moms can speak the truth about motherhood
- a place to feel heard, understood, nurtured and validated
- facilitated by trained MotherWoman leaders, who are also mothers
Free drop in support group for pregnant and postpartum mothers!
1095 Main St.
2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month
10 - 11:30 am
beginning February 2017
Asst. VP of Family Services
(413) 858 - 3122